WHERE I ADD VALUE:
ECOMMERCE IS COMPLEX. THERE’S LOTS OF PLATFORMS, SALES & MARKETING CHANNELS. I MAKE IT EASY.
HOW I HELP
Having Great Products and Not Selling is Painful. I Get You Where You Want To Go Quicker & Easier.
- Get traffic and convert customers on your website.
- Drive sales on Amazon Seller Central & Vendor Central.
- Thrive at digital marketing, advertising & PR.
- Forge affiliate, drop shipper & online retail relationships.
- & More
Together We’ll Transform Your eCommerce To Get Customers From Search, Social, Email & More.
- Drive more profit per purchase from PPC & Product Listing Ads.
- Increase brand credibility & following on Social Media with content marketing.
- Ethically take your competitors’ customers & get found ahead of them on search engines.
- Grow revenue from your Email List, Facebook Messenger & Website Chat.
- & More
Supercharge Your Sales Process By Focusing on User Experience, Creating Irresistible Upsells & More.
- Significantly boost your conversion rates.
- Drastically reduce cart abandonment.
- Drive customer spend per purchase.
- Limit customer returns, buyer risk & buyer remorse.
- & More
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
WHO YOU’RE WORKING WITH:
For 10 years as an author, speaker & founder of The Source Approach, Tanner Rankin has helped brands, startups, retailers & more get where they want to go quicker & easier in eCommerce & on Amazon. Tanner focuses on lending a hand helping businesses grow as well as his eCommerce & SaaS companies. eCommerce Consultant & Amazon Consultant Seen on: Forbes, Entrepreneur, The Business Journals & more.
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
What is “the Source Approach?”
- The Source Approach is a method or “approach” that I’ve developed over a decade to source the most efficient & effective strategy to:
- Get Traffic
- Convert Sales
How Many Projects Do You Work On At A Time?
- I only take on 10 – 15 projects at a time depending on their complexity and if we’re a good fit for each other. I want to make sure I am able to contribute in a meaningful way that adds value and also that the project has the resources necessary to be successful.
Do You Guarantee Results?
- I do not guarantee results. I firmly believe you should be wary of anyone guaranteeing results. That being said, I do guarantee experience, effort & accountability. Any project we work on together, you will have access to significant expertise that will mitigate costly mistakes, shorten the path to success and add a proven & tested contributor to your team.
How Long Does it Take to See Results?
- Easy come easy go. eCommerce & Amazon is all about you get what you put into it and you get what you pay for. Certain conversion rate optimization campaigns or advertising benefits can be seen immediately where SEO, Influencer Marketing & Social Media campaigns can take 6 months to a year to see significant results. A brand new website that goes up in front of existing traffic will make an instant impact compared to a project like a new brand strategy that can take time to gain consumer mindshare.
How Do You Measure Success?
- YOU measure success. Whether that be top of line growth like brand awareness or bottom -line like increasing profitability. Each business has different goals for different projects. You tell me what is a successful project for you. Success for me is success for you.
Why is Price Not Listed?
- No two projects are the same. There are single product companies and there are multiple thousand SKU companies. There are highly competitive industries and there are industries where you are the only player in the space and it doesn’t require as many resources to gain results. I give you above & beyond service that is tailored to YOU, to meet & exceed YOUR goals within YOUR budget.
What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
- I accept:
- Credit Cards (Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discovery)
- Invoices are sent via email on the 1st of the month, can be paid electronically and are net 15.
How Long Have You Been At This?
- I have been involved in Amazon, eCommerce, digital marketing & SaaS for 10 years.
Where Are You Located?
- I hang my hat in Buffalo, NY but am a bit of a digital nomad in that luckily, I can do this from anywhere in the world and tend to travel & work a lot.