WHERE I ADD VALUE AS YOUR ECOMMERCE CONSULTANT:
ECOMMERCE IS COMPLEX. THERE’S LOTS OF PLATFORMS, SALES & MARKETING CHANNELS. I MAKE IT EASY.
HOW I HELP
Having Great Products and Not Selling is Agonizing. I Get You Where You Want To Go Quicker & Easier.
- Effectively drive sales on Amazon Seller Central & Vendor Central.
- Discover powerful secrets of getting traffic and converting sales.
- Boost brand awareness and authority to command price point.
- Build massive armies of sales referral sources for your products.
- & More
Together We’ll Transform Your eCommerce To Get Customers From Search, Social, Ads & More.
- Drastically reduce the average cost of a sale from ads.
- Learn remarkable secrets to see your competitors strategies.
- Effectively & ethically steal your competitors’ customers.
- Drive brand credibility by appearing before competitors in search.
- & More
Supercharge Your Sales, Operate Effectively & Grow Your Lifetime Value Per Customer.
- Skyrocket profit per purchase.
- Drastically reduce cart abandonment.
- Quickly get product reviews.
- Significantly limit customer returns.
- & More
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
WHO YOU’RE WORKING WITH:
For 10 years as an author, speaker & founder of The Source Approach, Tanner Rankin has helped brands, startups, retailers & more get where they want to go quicker & easier in eCommerce & on Amazon. Tanner focuses on lending a hand helping businesses grow as well as his eCommerce & SaaS companies. eCommerce Consultant & Amazon Consultant Seen on: Forbes, Entrepreneur, The Business Journals & more.
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
What is “the Source Approach?”
- The Source Approach is a method or “approach” that I’ve developed over a decade to source the most efficient & effective strategy to:
- Get Traffic
- Convert Sales
How Many Projects Do You Work On At A Time?
- I only take on 10 – 15 projects at a time depending on their complexity and if we’re a good fit for each other. I want to make sure I am able to contribute in a meaningful way that adds value and also that the project has the resources necessary to be successful.
Do You Guarantee Results?
- I do not guarantee results. I firmly believe you should be wary of anyone guaranteeing results. That being said, I do guarantee experience, effort & accountability. Any project we work on together, you will have access to significant expertise that will mitigate costly mistakes, shorten the path to success and add a proven & tested contributor to your team.
How Long Does it Take to See Results?
- Easy come easy go. eCommerce & Amazon is all about you get what you put into it and you get what you pay for. Certain conversion rate optimization campaigns or advertising benefits can be seen immediately where SEO, Influencer Marketing & Social Media campaigns can take 6 months to a year to see significant results. A brand new website that goes up in front of existing traffic will make an instant impact compared to a project like a new brand strategy that can take time to gain consumer mindshare.
How Do You Measure Success?
- YOU measure success. Whether that be top of line growth like brand awareness or bottom -line like increasing profitability. Each business has different goals for different projects. You tell me what is a successful project for you. Success for me is success for you.
Why is Price Not Listed?
- No two projects are the same. There are single product companies and there are multiple thousand SKU companies. There are highly competitive industries and there are industries where you are the only player in the space and it doesn’t require as many resources to gain results. I give you above & beyond service that is tailored to YOU, to meet & exceed YOUR goals within YOUR budget.
What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
- I accept:
- Credit Cards (Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discovery)
- Invoices are sent via email on the 1st of the month, can be paid electronically and are net 15.
How Long Have You Been An eCommerce Consultant?
- I have been involved in consulting, Amazon, eCommerce, digital marketing & SaaS for 10 years.
Where Are You Located?
- I hang my hat in Buffalo, NY but am a bit of a digital nomad in that luckily, I can do this from anywhere in the world and tend to travel & work a lot.