WE’LL WORK TOGETHER TO HELP YOU THRIVE ON AMAZON.COM:
Get to the Source of Your Business.
Get to the Source of Your Customer Journey.
Get to the Source of Your Competitors’ Sales.
My goal is to make your job as EASY as possible.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
Need Some Quick Advice?
PAY PER MINUTE
I schedule daily calls to answer your questions using a convenient service where you only pay per minute.
What Does an Amazon Consultant Do?
- As an Amazon Consultant, we work with you to help you start & grow your Amazon business.
- We work with brands looking to start selling on Amazon.
- We work with brands currently selling on Amazon.
- We work with you on everything Amazon related:
- MAP Brand Protection
- Increasing Reviews
- Amazon SEO
- Amazon FBA
- Amazon Seller Central
- Amazon Vendor Central
- & More
Who Needs an Amazon Consultant?
- Everyone who sells on Amazon or wants to.
- Retail stores
- Private Labelers
- & More
Do You Guarantee Results
- We firmly believe in the quality of the product we deliver, but we do not guarantee results.
How Long Does it Take to See Results?
- This entirely depends on the project.
How Do You Measure Success?
- The first thing we do on any project is to discover & analyze. We set goals that matter most to your company RIGHT AWAY as well as KPI’s (key performance indicators). Each project is different and the definition of success is different from industry to industry, but in a general sense: revenue, profitability, brand visibility, churn, lifetime revenue per customer, etc.
Why is Price Not Listed?
- No two projects are the same. There are single product companies and there are multiple thousand SKU companies. There are highly competitive industries and there are industries where you are the only player in the space and it doesn’t require as many resources to gain visibility & traction. We give you above & beyond service that is tailored to YOU, to meet & exceed YOUR goals within YOUR budget.
Did You Know?
- An average Amazon Prime user spends over $625 per year. – Business Insider
- 44% of households in the United States have an Amazon Prime account. – DMR
- 44% of online shoppers skip Google and go right to Amazon.com for product searches. – DMR
- Amazon has over 300 million customers and growing daily. – CNN