ECOMMERCE WEBSITE MANAGEMENT PREVENTS DISASTERS, LOST SALES & SECURITY BREACHES
Get to the Source of Your Business.
Get to the Source of Your Customer Journey.
Get to the Source of Your Competitors’ Sales.
Our goal is to make your job as EASY as possible.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Need Some Quick Advice?
PAY PER MINUTE
I schedule daily calls to answer your questions using a convenient service where you only pay per minute.
What is eCommerce Website Management?
- eCommerce Website Management involves us monitoring, managing & maintaining your website each month to prevent:
- Security Breaches
- & more.
- We also can perform minor upgrades, add content for you & more.
- We also keep your website updated every month with the latest software updates.
Who Needs eCommerce Website Management?
- Anyone who isn’t familiar with Wordpress & Woocommerce doesn’t know how to update plugins, make updates to content & more.
- Anyone who doesn’t know what to do when things break or a crisis happens.
- This prevents potentially costly hourly fixes.
What is it Like Working Together?
- Workflow and communication look like:
- Phone Calls
- Skype Messaging
- Video & Screen Sharing Calls
- File Sharing
- Beyond that, I pride myself in being easy to talk to, reachable & to the point.
- I focus on the actions we can take to generate the best ROI short term, medium term and long term.
- My purpose is to supplement and enhance your existing resources by providing expertise and insights that will help you achieve your goals.
Will You Have Enough Time For My Company?
- I, unlike most consultants actually do this stuff. I have my own companies in the space and am also very passionate about helping companies grow.
- With that in mind, I only take on 10 – 15 projects at a time depending on their complexity to make sure every single client I work with gets the time and attention they deserve for the project to be a success.
Do You Guarantee Results?
- I do not guarantee results. I firmly believe you should be wary of anyone guaranteeing results. That being said, I do guarantee effort, execution & accountability. Any project we work on together, you will have access to significant expertise that will mitigate costly mistakes, shorten the path to success and add a proven & tested contributor to your team.
How Long Does it Take to See Results?
- eCommerce & Amazon is all about you get what you put into it and you get what you pay for. Certain conversion rate optimization campaigns or advertising benefits can be seen immediately where SEO, Influencer Marketing & Social Media campaigns can take 6 months to a year to see significant results. A brand new website that goes up in front of existing traffic will make an instant impact compared to a project like a new brand strategy that can take time to gain consumer mindshare. It’s important to remember, easy come easy go.
How Do You Measure Success?
- YOU measure success. Whether that be top of line growth like brand awareness or bottom line like increasing profitability. Each business has different goals for different projects. You tell me what is a successful project for you. Success for me is success for you.
Why is Price Not Listed?
- No two projects are the same. There are single product companies and there are multiple thousand SKU companies. There are highly competitive industries and there are industries where you are the only player in the space and it doesn’t require as many resources to gain results. I give you above & beyond service that is tailored to YOU, to meet & exceed YOUR goals within YOUR budget.
How Long Have You Done This?
- I have been involved in eCommerce & digital marketing for 10 years.
Where Are You Located?
- I hang my hat in Buffalo, NY but am a bit of a digital nomad in that luckily, I can do this anywhere in the world and tend to travel & work a lot.
Did You Know?
- 48% of people cited a website’s design as the number one factor in deciding the credibility of a business. – Entrepreneur.com
- 94% of people cited web design as the reason they mistrusted or rejected a website. – Entrepreneur.com
- 38% of people will stop engaging with a website if the content/layout is unattractive. – Adobe
- 39% of people will stop engaging with a website if images won’t load or take too long to load. – Adobe