Digital Marketing Consultant / Digital Marketing Specialist
We Give You The Strategy, Processes & Resources To Get More Customers Online, Increase Profitability & Add Revenue StreamsGET A FREE CONSULTATION
OUR DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALISTS USE OUR STRATEGY, FRESH PERSPECTIVE & RESOURCES TO INCREASE SALES & PROFITABILITY ONLINE BY:
Get to the Source of Your Business.
Get to the Source of Your Customer Journey.
Get to the Source of Your Competitors’ Sales.
Our goal is to make your job as EASY as possible.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
Need Some Quick Advice?
PAY PER MINUTE
I schedule daily calls to answer your questions using a convenient service where you only pay per minute.
What does a Digital Marketing Consultant Do?
- Digital Marketing Consulting encompasses your entire online presence and sales funnel. We work with you to get customers online from Search Engines, Social Media, Affiliates, Influencers, YouTube, Your Email List, Your Website & more.
Who Needs a Digital Marketing Consultant?
- You want help bringing it all together to get customers online.
- You may have an online store.
- You may sell on Amazon.
- You may have a brick & mortar retail store. (Shops, Restaurants, etc.)
- You may have a brick & mortar presence and sell services. (Lawyers, Doctors, Accountants, etc.)
- You realize you can and SHOULD BE getting customers from SEO, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Video (YouTube, Facebook Watch, etc.), Your Website & more, but aren’t sure how they all connect and feed into one another to facilitate a sale.
Do You Guarantee Results?
- We firmly believe in the quality of the product we deliver, but we do not guarantee results.
How Long Does it Take to See Results?
- Digital marketing is a long game, a vision & a mission. It takes time to discover & analyze, strategize & implement. Laying a foundation is incredibly important.
- SEO for instance typically takes 5-6 months to start seeing results.
- Other channels such as online advertising, influencer marketing etc. can be significantly quicker, but not as long-term. It is a balance.
How Do You Measure Success?
- The first thing we do on any project is to discover & analyze. We set goals that matter most to your company RIGHT AWAY as well as KPI’s (key performance indicators). Each project is different and the definition of success is different from industry to industry, but in a general sense: revenue, profitability, brand visibility, churn, lifetime revenue per customer, etc.
Why is Price Not Listed?
- No two projects are the same. There are single product companies and there are multiple thousand SKU companies. There are highly competitive industries and there are industries where you are the only player in the space and it doesn’t require as many resources to gain visibility & traction. We give you above & beyond service that is tailored to YOU, to meet & exceed YOUR goals within YOUR budget.
Did You Know?
- The top 5 search results on the Search Engine Results Page get 75% of user clicks. – HubSpot
- Inbound leads cost 61% lower than outbound leads. – Search Engine Journal
- 90% of people only look at the 1stpage of Google results. – DIYBlogger
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate vs. print at a 1.7% close rate. – Search Engine Journal